The FRDC undertakes regular market research with our key stakeholder groups to gain an understanding of their views on key issues and on the FRDC itself.
Research includes face-to-face qualitative in-depth interviews with key stakeholders, quantitative telephone surveys with grass-roots operators from across a range of fisheries and aquaculture, and FISH Magazine reader surveys.
The aim of this research is to help us improve our organisational strategy, gauge sentiment among ‘grassroots’ fishing and seafood operators and key stakeholders, and identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Past Stakeholder Surveys
- 2020 FRDC Stakeholder Research
- 2018 FRDC Industry Stakeholder Tracking Survey
- 2018 FRDC Recreational Fishers Survey
- 2015 Stakeholder Engagement Research
- 2011 FRDC Stakeholder Research
- 2011 Survey of Recreational Fishers
FISH Magazine Readership Survey
- Fish Magazine Readership Survey 2016
- 2011 Reader Evaluation and Feedback
- 2008 FRDC Stakeholder Survey
- 2006 FRDC Stakeholder Research
- 2005 FRDC Stakeholder Report